65 Emerson Street - Denver, CO 80209
This West Washington Park gem provides all the perks of urban living. This home has great curb appeal and the perfect bungalow front porch. Original character can be found everywhere from original fireplace, stained glass windows, moldings, doors and hardwood floors. At the heart of the home is the kitchen island with modern white cabinets, farm sink, and high-end Fisher & Paykel appliances. Custom built eat in kitchen table. Storage everywhere. Step through the mud room and outside to the fully fenced private backyard with a garden box and 2 car garage. Permits for new sewer line, kitchen, bath, plumbing & electrical renovations. Walk score of 72, conveniently located between Washington Park, Downtown & Cherry Creek. Every direction you turn you can find a local restaurant, shopping and green space. AirBnB potential, occupy upstairs and rent our basement guest suite, income potential.
Take the lead over other homebuyers.
Sign up to receive personalized, real-time updates delivered to your inbox as soon as the homes you're searching for hit the market.
Sign up Now
Listing Type: Detached Single Family
Listing Broker:Jaryd Takushi
Listing Status: Sold
Broker Office: Kentwood Real Estate City Properties
Style: Ranch/1 Story
Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
Baths Full: 1
Heating: Forced Air
Baths 3/4: 1
Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Open Floor Plan,Remodeled,Updated,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
Baths Half: 0
Outdoor Features: Covered Patio,Fence,Front Porch,Garden Area,Lighting,Yard
Locale: Washington Park West
School District: Denver 1
Elementary School: Steele
Inclusions: Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
Middle School: Merrill
High School: South
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Four Star Realty & Property Management are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
- PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
- © 2015 [or current year] METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.