15566 64th Loop - Arvada, CO 80007
Sassy end unit in sought after Hometown South! Fab builder upgrades make this move in ready for you. Fantastic plank style flooring on the main level; amazing kitchen with 42Inch cabinets and spacious island with new faucet; and slab Quartz, plus upgraded gas stove! Walk in pantry, makes this kitchen one to love! Great powder room on main floor too! Heading upstairs you'll find upgraded low pile carpet! 3 great bedrooms, and your laundry! Welcome home, you'll be so happy to see this. Sweet master with a walk in closet and polished bath. You'll feel right at home, ready to move in and get to playing! Close to trails, open space, Boulder and the mountains. Hurry and see.
FIRST TIME HOMEBUYER got COLD feet! Sweet place, hurry and get your offer in!!
Take the lead over other homebuyers.
Sign up to receive personalized, real-time updates delivered to your inbox as soon as the homes you're searching for hit the market.
Sign up Now
Listing Type: Attached Single Family
Listing Broker:Annie Schneider
Listing Status: Closed
Broker Office: RE/MAX PROFESSIONALS
Fireplaces: Forced Air,Natural Gas
Cooling: Breakfast Nook,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Pantry,Quartz Counters,Smoke Free,Solid Surface Counters
Baths Full: 2
Heating: Forced Air,Natural Gas
Baths 3/4: 0
Interior Features: Double Pane Windows
Baths Half: 0
Basement: Crawl Space
Garage Type: Concrete
Garage Spaces: 2
Locale: Hometown South
HOA Fee: $54
School District: Jefferson County R-1
Elementary School: Stott
Inclusions: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s)
Middle School: Drake
High School: Arvada West
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Four Star Realty & Property Management are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
- PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
- © 2015 [or current year] METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.