2347 Decatur Street - Denver, CO 80211
** Virtual tour can be found at http://listings.nextdoorphotos.com/2347decaturst/?mls **
Outstanding city views from the rooftop patio! This modern rowhome with sophisticated finishes is move-in ready and an INCREDIBLE VALUE!!!! $80,000 less than adjacent unit sold for recently. Paramount urban convenience steps away from Jefferson Park, walkable to Downtown Denver’s best restaurants, breweries, and retail. Private entry from the 2-car garage. Entry level flex space built perfectly for a mudroom or office. Wood stairs lead to the main living area with open concept living. Including gourmet kitchen featuring quartz countertops, modern mosaic backsplash, large island, stainless steel appliances and pantry. Open living room with gas fireplace and window adjacent dining room with views of the Broncos stadium. Two powder rooms (1st & 2nd floor). Generously sized master bedroom features including a modern farmhouse barn door, double vanity, stylish shower with floor to ceiling glass doors, water closet, and cavernous walk-in closet. Second master bedroom complete with a full ensuite bath. Laundry conveniently between the two bedrooms. Yet possibly the best feature is the large rooftop patio perfect for entertaining with endless city views of downtown Denver, in particular Empower Field at Mile High. Features gas line hookup for grill or heater along with water spigot for your rooftop garden! This is city living at its finest!
Take the lead over other homebuyers.
Sign up to receive personalized, real-time updates delivered to your inbox as soon as the homes you're searching for hit the market.
Sign up Now
Listing Type: Attached Single Family
Listing Broker:Steven Pilkington
Listing Status: Closed
Broker Office: Madlom Real Estate
Fireplaces: Forced Air,Natural Gas
Cooling: Built-in Features,Eat-in Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Open Floorplan,Quartz Counters,Walk-In Closet(s),Wired for Data
Baths Full: 2
Heating: Forced Air,Natural Gas
Baths 3/4: 0
Baths Half: 2
Year Built: 2015
Garage Type: Concrete,Dry Walled,Insulated,Lighted
Garage Spaces: 2
School District: Denver 1
Elementary School: Brown
Middle School: Lake Int'l
High School: North
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Four Star Realty & Property Management are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
- PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
- © 2015 [or current year] METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.