2654 Elm Street - Denver, CO 80207
This stunning Park Hill craftsman style bungalow is a must-see! It showcases beautifully with tons of natural light, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, two large living spaces, a spacious eat-in kitchen, fully-finished basement and an expanded master bedroom. It has been completely refreshed from top to bottom with new paint, new carpet, upgraded kitchen, new kitchen and bathroom tile, smart home features and so much more. The exterior home is beautiful with a spacious front porch, beautiful gardens and the large backyard boasts tons of sunlight complete with a two car detached garage. Enjoy walking to the boutique shops on 26th, the Denver Zoo, the Denver Museum of Nature and Science, City Park, City Park golf course and so much more!
Take the lead over other homebuyers.
Sign up to receive personalized, real-time updates delivered to your inbox as soon as the homes you're searching for hit the market.
Sign up Now
Listing Type: Detached Single Family
Listing Broker:Beth Davis
Listing Status: Sold
Broker Office: RE/MAX Masters Millennium
Style: Ranch/1 Story
Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
Baths Full: 1
Heating: Forced Air
Baths 3/4: 1
Interior Features: Cable Available,Eating Space / Kitchen,Heated Basement,Open Floor Plan,Smoke Free,Updated,Window Coverings
Baths Half: 0
Locale: North Park Hill
School District: Denver 1
Elementary School: Park Hill
Inclusions: Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
Middle School: McAuliffe International
High School: East
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Four Star Realty & Property Management are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
- PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
- © 2015 [or current year] METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.